Thursday, September 23, 2010

The 1st ever challenge- Craft JC challenge

Its been a recent journey of just over a year into the crafting world and I lam loving every bit of it.
It has been very exciting journey and I am still learning with every creation and definitely get inspired learning new things every day..! I am passionate about quilling. I love this art form. Most of the cards i make, have quilling on them if not i would love to play with color's and patterns.
This is my 1st ever Challenge and am already excited for being a part of it.
I wanted to be a part of  CraftyJC Challenge, and i approached Jaya.
She was very kind enough to encourage me to be a part of it. Thank you so much Jaya. 

And the challenge was: 1-2-3 Get Set Go!!


1. Patterned Paper,
2. Colors- Brown and Pink,
3. Embellishments.
I have made this card. Do have a look.
Cheers:)





6 comments:

  1. wow wow wow!! love it! love the shaped of the card.
    The baby stickers are super cute :)
    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card..it's just fabulous!
    Shraddha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very pretty..... & awesomely shaped..... :) Thanks for joining us @ the crafty JC challenge with your yummy prep..... :)

    Ash....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very pretty card. Love the shape. Welcome to blogland :-)

    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work. I like it.

    Sudha

    ReplyDelete