Monday, October 18, 2010

Inspired by Nature..!!


Hello everybody..!

I made this card for 
CraftyJC Challenge Blog and  Yvonne's  handmade challenge .
I was longing to make a card and i finally made this one for my sis's wedding anniversary and the challenge was the right time for me to take part. I love nature and that made me choose the inspiration of Suddha Kalra.The moment i saw the inspiration challenge loads of ideas were running on my head and so is my sis's wedding anniversary is nearby. So i thought this would be the one i would choose and make this for her and i hope she would smile out! I have fallen in love with quilling and would want to add on with everything i make.
When anyone think about nature anyone and everyone falls in love with flowers.



Yvonne's  handmade challenge..! The challange for  Yvonne's  was handmade flowers. oh yea it's absolutely great feeling for me to participate.
cheers:)












9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with some wonderful quilling. I really admire your patience to quill all these cute flowers..and the pearls are perfect for an anniversary wish:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. spectacular !
    bful quilling !!
    very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning!!! its a piece of art priyanka... gorgeous... am sure loads of hard work, and it truly shows...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a spectacular piece of art! This is just pure gorgeousness!!! Wow! Love your quilled flowers! How lucky your sister is! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, look at all those flowers, this is very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card and those flowers are amazing. Thanks for playing along with my challenge on Yvonne's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such richness! Looks amazing!I love your quilling!

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete