Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi i am Priyanka, 25 year old and a passionate lover towards crafts and creativity from Chennai. I have done my jewelery designing and gemology course. I worked as a jewelery designer and have an experience of 2 year’s. Designing is something i really love to do. Since the time i have quit my work i started developing a passion towards crafts and simultaneously i even work as a freelancer in designing jewelery. I also love photography and travelling.
I desire that i should possess more craft knowledge and have a store of mine. I really wish to explore in the world of crafts.
Happy crafting :)






1 comment:

  1. Hi Priyanka, all the best for your crafting endeavors.....btw those quilled envelopes are simply gorgeous, I would never ever want to part with them if I made them :P

    ReplyDelete