Thursday, August 27, 2015

Scrapbook for a Princess- Baby's 1st year.


Hi all !!

I know i ve been off the blogging world for a very long time but with just one thought of it, it gives me happiness. Nevertheless I ve come up with a long post of one of my recent work. I made a baby scrapbook for Princess Runi. Runi is my cousins daughter.
This scrapbook is quite a huge one and of course took a lot of time in completing this memorable book for baby Runi.
This is Runis 1st year book and has memories of baby runi's 1st year with lots of pictures and giving highlights on 12 months of events and celebration. And this book was gifted to Runi on her 1 st Birthday. 
This book has 15 pages (30 sides) with cover page (Front and back) 
I gave a complete pink look along with all the baby pastel colors, I used lots of embellishments, and used lot of patterned papers. I am sorry that i couldn't post pictures of all the pages but for sure have posted some of my favorites.
Every page has a beautiful layout and of course with the beautiful pictures it can't be perfect enough. I hope you like what i made.
Do shower some love

Happy Crafting
































pp

















I am entering this for the challenge


Lulupu challenge#52 : Baby- A little bit of heaven

Kraft zone challenge#17 : Anything goes - bingo (brads/eyelets, Ribbon Punch) I have used in the layout.




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours.. Really nice project Priyanka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priyanka this is fabulous! So many details in every page! Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu Challenge#52. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete