Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Case study challenge

This is my first Case Study Challenge, I have been longing to do one of it's project, but time has never permitted me...
another good news is that i got back to my work after a year's long of break. I got back to my designing desk.. Yeah back to jewelery designer designation. I am loving my work, perhaps no time for crafting. :(
I somehow took some time and here's my card which i made it for my friend and ofcourse for the Case Study challenge.
I have finally got one and i chose the  November muse and it is Heather Pulvirenti .
I simply loved her card, themed up with retro.






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love those vibrant colors and that perfect bow! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Priyanka! The texture is so lovely. Thanks for playing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! :) I really enjoyed being the sponsor this week for CASE study - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete